Where is YouthBerry Pvt. Ltd. Located?
- USA: 951 Mariners Island Blvd, Suite 300, San Mateo, California, 94404
- India: 1108 Lodha Supremus, Off. J V Link Road, Kanjurmarg East, Mumbai 400042
- United Kingdom: 1 Northumberland Avenue, Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 5BW
- Dubai: Level 20, 48 Burj Gate, Dubai Mall Metro Station, Dubai
- Sydney: Level 2, Kings Court, 8-12 King Street, Rockdale, Sydney, NSW 221
- Lagos: Debo Industrial Compound, besides MeCure House, Apapa Oshodi Expressway, Lagos
- South Africa: 7th Floor, Mandela Rhodes Place, Corner Wale Street and Burg Street, Cape Town, 8000
- New Zealand: Level 6, 1 Willis Street, Wellington, 6011
- Kenya: 17th Floor, ICEA Building, (opposite Stanley Hotel), Kenyatta Avenue, Nairobi
How do I submit reviews or feedback to YouthBerry?
Below each product, we have included comment boxes where you can leave your reviews.
How do I sign up for YouthBerry?
- You can sign up for YouthBerry promos, giveaways and service news on its homepage.
How do I login to YouthBerry?
- On the top right corner of the YouthBerry homepage, you will find a Login option. You can either login using
your email address and password[KS1] , or you can become a new member.
What if I forgot my password?
- In case you have forgotten your password, you can Password Help on the Login page will help you reset a new
password by sending you a link on your registered email address.
Why should someone take nutritional supplements?
- Nutritional supplements are required because lifestyles today have become hectic and erratic. People require
a tiny additional boost to live a long healthy life.
Where are your products manufactured?
- The YouthBerry products are manufactured in a cGMP certified unit.
Are you regulated by the FDA, and are your products approved by the FDA?
- While the FDA doesnâ€™t approve supplements. YouthBerry is registered with the FDA.
Do any of your products contain fish, gluten, soy, yeast, dairy or nuts? Are the supplements hypoallergenic?
We do not claim to be hypoallergenic. However, none of the YouthBerry products contain Gluten, Citrus, Sugar, Salt, Starch,
Yeast, Dairy, Artificial Flavours., Soy, Corn, Fish, Animal Derivatives, Wheat, Preservatives.
- Does YouthBerry test its products on animals?
- No. We absolutely condemn animal testing and so none of our products are tested on animals.
- Can a product be taken out of the capsule if I canâ€™t swallow capsules?
- It is generally not advised. However, you can consult your physician or healthcare provider before consuming
a product out of its capsule.
- How can I best store YouthBerry products?
- It is recommended by us to store most of our products tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. Any of our product
which needs to be refrigerated will be indicated on the label.
- Can I return an order after itâ€™s delivered to me?
- Sorry. We do not accept returns.
- How do you ship your orders?
- Depending on your location; we ship your order either via courier services like DHL and FedEx or through
our affiliate partnerships.
- What are lockers?
- If you don't want your order to be delivered at your home/ office address, you can select a YouthBerry
Locker location and pick up your order whenever itâ€™s convenient for you. You will receive an e-mail
notification along with a unique pickup code once your order reaches the Locker. This email will also
include the address and the opening times for your selected Locker. Once you are at the Locker, all you
need to do is enter your unique pickup code / scan the barcode using the barcode scanner and follow the
instructions mentioned. If you have any queries about the YouthBerry Locker, you can leave us a mail
- How can I find a locker in my area?
- Currently, lockers are installed in Africa, please visit youthberry.ng and follow the process of checkout.
You will be able to find a locker close to you.
- Can I return an order at the locker?
- No. You cannot return an order at the locker.
- Can I track my order?
- Yes. You can track your order via the emails and text notifications we send you.
- How can I contact you?
- You can direct your queries or complaints at
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Currently, we use Interswitch and 3Line Cards apart from the traditional methods of credit and/ or debit
- How long will it take to receive my refund?
- Sorry. We do not currently over any refunds. However, you can leave us a mail at email@example.com
for further information.
- What countries do you ship to?
- Currently, we are delivering to Nigeria, India, United States, United Kingdom, UAE, Canada, Australia, New
Zealand, South Africa, Kenya.
- Can I view my previous orders?
- Yes. You can view your previous orders through the order history on your profile.
- What is I.U.?
- I.U. means International Unit. It is a standard and internationally accepted unit of measurement for vitamin
A (and Beta-carotene), Vitamin D and Vitamin E. Other vitamins and minerals are measured in milligrams
(mg) or micrograms (mcg).
- What is Daily Value?
- The Daily Value is the amount of a nutrient a body needs based on a 2000-calorie diet for an average sized
- How do you source your ingredients?
- YouthBerry sources its ingredients naturally, globally. It is mandatory for our suppliers to meet our high-
quality standards, in both process and ingredient sourcing, and we ensure the quality levels of each
new supplier via audits conducted by ourselves or experts we select. This ensures that we work in and
with clean, complaint facilities that follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Our suppliers are required
to provide a Certificate of Analysis (COA)
- Is it safe to take a product if it has expired?
- No. We do not recommend you consume products beyond their expiration date.